Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Monday Meal

After Saturday night, when I apparently decided I was a *rockstar* - my Easter Sunday was spent hydrating and laughing at myself. Weekends like that are very few and far between... but man, I had a blast.

Monday was a light(er) day at work - so I came home and made the recipe that looked the most difficult for the week. We used this link: http://www.thenest.com/Recipes/37793/detailview.aspx?id=37793&type=7&recipe_ingredients=Seafood&recipe_type=Healthy.

It didn't work out very well. It was bland, and the potatos where not cooked through, and I really did not enjoy any it.
Ah well, ya live and ya learn.

After the failed dinner Monday night, the husband and I were both still hungry. I decided I would make myself some garlic toast, and I asked the husband if he wanted any... his response "I want something... but I'm not sure what". So I go into the kitchen and make 2 pieces (for myyyyyself). I sit down on the couch to enjoy my garlicy goodness and the husband reaches over to pick up the other piece.

I lose it and have a full blown, grade A, temper tantrum.

Husband, take some notes: do not attempt to take food from a hungry woman... it will not be pretty, and you will not win. Don't fvck with my garlic toast.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sorry about the dinner - that happens sometimes. and about the toast - boo husband! Sometimes mine does that to me too - I'm hungry - leave me alone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food stealing is not cool. ESPECIALLY if it's garlic bread, the best food ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chad pulls that alllll the time. do you want some? no? THEN QUIT TAKING MINE!

    totally get it.

    ReplyDelete