Friday, April 2, 2010

week four: weigh in

Well, it's Friday and weigh-in day!

Weight loss for week four:
0.9 pounds

Stats:
first weigh in: 163.5 lbs
today's weigh in: 162.7 lbs
total weight loss: 0.8 lbs
amt to final goal: 29.7 lbs

Four weeks - and I've only lost 0.8 pounds. And this blog is focused around weight loss.

Shameful.

I haven't been 100% on the eating better front, that's for sure - but I'm making strides working out for sure - all while and trying to figure out what is realistic.
(I can actually tell a slight difference in the shape of my arms. The working out is toning me a bit, but hasn't been helping with the weight loss at all!)

I have today off of work, and I plan on cleaning the house and going to the gym. I didn't make it to my regular 9:30am class today because I couldn't roll myself out of bed in time. I'll go eventually though...

Happy Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, as they say, muscle weights more than fat! Toning is excellent progress! The more toned your muscles are, the faster you will burn through calories. You're definitely headed in the right direction, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll get there!! I'm struggling too - had a solid 2.5 months of losing weight, and now I've had 2 weeks of just falling off the wagon completely, gaining back a lot of what I've worked so hard to lose. Argh! Well done for the working out!

    ReplyDelete