Monday, April 19, 2010

Week Seven: Monday

I did terribly all weekend long - but I got right back on track today.

Breakfast: Special K Bar - 90 calories

Lunch: Schloztsky's kids meal cheese pizza (terrible, but I was in a huge rush and made the quickest choice available to me. blah.) - 479 calories

Dinner: Salmon and Asparagus in Foil Packets (recipe link: http://lowfatcooking.about.com/od/fishandseafood/r/salmonasparagus.htm) with 1 serving of whole grain brown rice, and a Fuze Drink - 408 calories

After dinner, I was only at 977 calories so I had two s'mores as a snack (150 calories each)

So my calorie total came in at 1,277 for today. Right on track.

I'm going to go to Pilates tomorrow morning, and if I can figure out how to make my calorie tracker watch work, I'll post results with how many I burned. It seems much more difficult than I originally thought to make that gadget work.

No comments:

Post a Comment