Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dinner tonight: Win.

Tonight was Paprika rubbed Salmon. I used this recipe: http://www.thenest.com/Recipes/50761/detailview.aspx?id=50761&type=7&recipe_ingredients=Seafood&recipe_type=Healthy

Although I used a bit too much of the rub on each salmon - they turned out yummy. I served it with cous cous and broccoli. I had never had cous cous before - and it was delish! I picked up a box on a whim at HEB and this was a great night to whip it up. I used the whole wheat (olive oil and herbs flavoring) cous cous and I think it was an awesome alternative to rice. The broccoli was the steam in a bag - and worked for a little color on my plate. I worked till 9:30pm tonight so the husband marinated the salmon in advance. Once I got home this meal was super easy to throw together. I'd grade this one an A. I think I'll do it again.

Tomorrow morning I'm meeting a friend for a circut workout class - and Friday I have plans to attend a Body Sculpt class. That will make three times at the gym this week, which is pretty much as much all I can fit in my schedule at this point. It's been a crazy week at work - but I'm trying to stay focused with eating well. (Surely those M&Ms as a mid-day snack didn't mess anything up too much... right???)

No comments:

Post a Comment