Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I cheated.

Okay readers... I needed a little confirmation that I was on the right track. So, I weighed this morning (instead of Friday like I had previously said I would). This is not the ideal way to track weight loss. I really should only do it once a week so I don't get influenced by the unavoidable fluctuations that happen through the week. Plus, my 'monthly gift' is here... so I knew the results could be skewed.

Well, I did it anyway. And I've lost 1.1 pounds! Not a lot... but it hasn't even been a week yet (really, only 4 days!) I know that potentially the results could be skewed due to an early weigh in - but I DON'T CARE. I'm thrilled.

Whoot. This is what I needed to get through the week.

Tonight is spaghetti night. I've checked my iphone Ap "my fitness pal" - and it looks like I'll just be having a cup of noodles with sauce and a big salad. Pasta shall be my enemy, yet long lost love.

Looking forward to Friday to see what else I can accomplish before then!

2 comments:

  1. even if those days are a little skewed, they're great for encouragement! keep it up!

    you get used to eating less pasta pretty quickly! just keep it up!

    ReplyDelete