Monday, March 15, 2010

Week Two, plans.

Well, after a fun weekend that rated as a mega fail on the diet front... I'm back on the bandwagon. I just finished my weekly meal plan and I'll head to the grocery store very soon. Thankfully, I have this week off work - so I plan on spending lots of time on cooking and working out!

Monday - Jillian Michaels workout DVD at home
Tuesday - Pilates and Kickboxing at the gym (doubling up due to the double mexican martinis on Friday)
Wednesday - Step class at the gym (Movements performed on and off a step platform with or without risers. This class consists of medium level movement patterns. Intensity level determined by speed, travel, and execution of movements.)
Thursday - Camp 24 at the gym (Pace yourself, or go the limit in this ultimate circuit workout. Improve cardiovascular and muscular strength and endurance in 24 Hour Fitness boot camp style! One of the most fun ways to get fit! Suitable for all levels.)
Friday - Body Sculpt at the gym

Meal Plan for Week two:
Fish Tacos
Salmon with veggies
no bake whole wheat macaroni with broccoli
Easy Bake Tilapia
Chicken Tacos
Zucchini Pasta

Hopefully I can do as well as last week (or even better!) with weight loss.
As always, I'll post recipes through the week with my experiences and thoughts as I push through to a lighter me.

And to my readers: I already feel your accountability. I think this blog is going to be great for me, so thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment