Monday, March 8, 2010

yucky describes today.

I didn't get to workout today because I had to take the puppy for an emergency vet visit. I'll spare you the details and just ensure you that he's fine. So, I missed Monday's workout (yoga) - but that just means I'll workout Tues, Wed, Thur, Fri so I can still get my four days in at the gym.

Tonight's dinner was Crab cake Burgers with whole grain buns.

I made myself a salad as a side dish and the husband had some frozen French fries. I won't be making these again anytime soon. They weren't bad... but they weren't good. They were bland, boring, and had a strange texture. Plus, the 1/2 pound of crab was TWELVE DOLLARS at Heb. That's just for the crab... not any other ingredients (and I needed to purchase several of them!)!!! All in all, this was an expensive meal that was nothing to write home about. The husband's comment "They were edible". I'm not impressed.

My monthly 'gift' (finally) showed up. I'm not sure what that means for Friday's weigh in. I'm anxious to see the results of a good week of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment