Wednesday, March 31, 2010

This Week - Dinner Plans

Although a bit late... here they are:

  • Smoked Paprika Roasted Salmon with Spinach
  • Tacos (with fat free refried beans for me... extra lean meat for the husband)
  • Tuna Noodle Casserole (not healthy, but delicious)
  • Salmon (slow cooked) with herbs
  • Peppered Mahi Mahi with Vinagerette
  • Angel's Pasta

Sunday we did the Angels Pasta and used this recipe: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Angels-Pasta/Detail.aspx. I would give it a C+. Just okay.
Monday was Tuna Casserole (I ate it before I remembered to photograph). And it's a home spun recipe I got from my mom - so no website to reference.
Tuesday was Tacos. No photos needed, as we all can guess what I tacos looked like - right?
Tonight is one of the salmon dishes - I haven't decided which one. You'll find out in my next post.
I went to the gym yesterday for the first time since my knee stuff happened. It was okay. The squats were still too painful, so I had to 'cheat' some stuff. I'm taking today off, but I have plans to return on Thursday and Friday. Oh, and I cheated today and weighed. I'm down 0.9 pounds - so I'm feeling good that I can at least drop a pound by Friday.
Happy Wednesday!!!

1 comment: