Friday, March 12, 2010

week one (official) weigh in.

Well, it's only 8:45am and today has been a HUGE success. I got on my wii fit (my only digital scale) and 'squeeeeeeed'.

Weight loss for week one:
2.1 pounds

first weigh in: 163.5 lbs
today's weigh in: 161.4 lbs
total weight loss: 2.1 lbs
amt to final goal: 27.9 lbs

In other news, last night's dinner was very yummy. I can't find the recipe online, but it was a tablespoon of butter, some lime juice, pepper, and a bit of salt. Baked on 375 for 8-12 minutes. I added steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. I am still missing my huge servings of carbs... but I imagine it will get easier. I felt like this meal could have used something else... as I was still a bit hungry after I finished it.
I also had a slim fast for lunch... so maybe that's why I was wanting to keep chewing on something.
p.s. The wii fit said 'you're overweight' to me this morning when I weight in instead of 'you're obese'. Which was (ironically) AWESOME.


3 comments:

  1. Dinner looks yummy! Hooray for your incredible week one weight loss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Keep up the good work. That looks very tasty.

    ReplyDelete